Friday, September 5, 2008,3:11 AM
My First Idiot Try Out

Second i have got my new camera, got off from bed around 2pm after being sleep like a log last night. Shouldn't have say last night, it was the morning 6am.

The first thing i did when i got off bed was having a cigarette at the backyard but i was holding my gorgeous camera along, i haven't even care brushing my teeth that time. Moving the switch on there i start my lesson today. Still blindly adjusting the function in the camera but never know the right way to use.

I was frustrated when i look at the picture playback, shit, get back into the room take out the user manual there start i spend my whole day on reading, while reading i have my camera ready on the desk beside. Following instruction on every pages, there i hand on have another try out again, this time in my bedroom. Forget about landscape shooting, putting my learning on any object.

this is what i have got on my second day try out.

DSC_0054

DSC_0063

See what i have got in this picture?a blurry background which the picture is focusing on the book in first picture and the mouse in second picture. Next, i am going to take somebody as my model, probably will bring to karaoke tomorrow, some one going to be my part time model.

I realise that playing with DSLR and compact camera really given me different experience, i had a Panasonic Lumix before but the photo shooting feature really doesn't up for me and I paid about rm1800 for that cheapskate.

DSLR totally gives me different experience, it seems easy but it is not if you really like playing with it, in fact i tell you buy it just because you have heaps of money that could be idiot for you.

The only downfall about this camera, that is bulky, you can not simply carry it to anywhere like in the club or pub because people might misunderstand that you are free run photographer. Let see whether i would bring this thing to karaoke not, still deciding, yes or no...

 
posted by japan_killer
Permalink ¤


0 Comments:


web site hit tracking
Cheap Vacations
Google