Tuesday, September 2, 2008,5:59 AM
Nikon D40X

yuhoo..my camera is on its way coming to me. Actually got this camera from ebay, not too sure where is it a scam of a real trade, still having 50/50 kind of feeling. Exciting at yet a little bit afraid that it wouldn't reach my hand. But before i decided for that purchase, i did some reference check on the seller history. He has got 100% of feedback which mean my worry is a nonsense, anyhow is just $599 if the bad luck is on my side, i admit that because this year are not my year. As long as i am safe from physically harm then money being lost can be earn.

Can not wait for the camera arrive, i can use that for my holiday shooting. yuhoo..but too bad, shit..it doesn't come with a memory card, i won another bid on ebay again, 4gb SDHC memory card cost me about less then $20, not that bad, is a Kingston brand. But i guess i need another one from the shop in Adelaide may be  lower capacity with cheaper price. As referred from the forum, if you store the file in RAW format, it probably take up a lot of memory space unless you can forgo a good photo quality, saving them in jpeg format which it use lesser space.

The first try out for my camera, next week, Royal Adelaide Showground..ahaa....Oppsss...that should be this weekend fishing trip first then Royal Adelaide Show and then Melbourne trip, probably. Check out my camera photo after the jump.

 

 

And check out this side

 
posted by japan_killer
Permalink ¤


0 Comments:


web site hit tracking
Cheap Vacations
Google