Monday, July 14, 2008,4:50 AM
End of Blog.

Aquarius are hard to understand, you would never understand what is the meaning behind they doing all the thing.

Like today, i wanted to end blogging..no more blog from me..

I ask myself why..one of few answer i got is, i don't like people could read my mind. too many blog and too many complain and too many about myself, past, present and future..no way..i know what i am doing, catch me if you can.

Secondly, i got to know that my friend has just browsing on Eunice blog today. One day for sure he would get the link into my blog. Same to first answer i don't like people read my mind.

Thirdly, too much complain these day, never see any improvement onto myself, other then keep nagging on the blog, and complaining i should have stop this. Stop this blog, stop complaining.

Fourth, i would change this blog become my photo album. Hopefully sooner i could get a Digital SLR camera, from that time start what you could see on this blog is just a nicely happy picture, nice scenery, nice smile, nice people and pretty chicks. No more complain.

Fifth. i like writing but i think just too sentimental. 7 or 8 over 10 of my blog are just talk about relationship problem. Fuck !! better stop it, too headache. Not ready for a new one come into my life, but in fact keep searching for one, at the end could lost interest someone in sudden of the whole process. Recall back all the sadness and so many gallons of tear been drop from my eyes last year. Back Off.

Sixth, the last but not least, Because i am aquarius. haa..

 
posted by japan_killer
Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At September 9, 2008 at 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    first time leave a comment here,hope you don't mind, heehee

    I like your writings anyways, shouldn't stop it, maybe you will found another way to express yourself,after all, you will have happy writings,dont let your little reader down.


    from,
    someone

     
  • At September 10, 2008 at 12:39 AM, Blogger japan_killer

    to someone,
    i know who you are because i have very less people know i am blogging.

    yea, tomorrow i would go river torren shooting some ugly duckling. soon will post up some photo again.

    thanks you like my blog.

    Bart Simpson

     
web site hit tracking
Cheap Vacations
Google